Monday, June 25, 2012

New Days, Same Taste

Yesterday was one of a great SUPER HOT SUNDAY *hot summer - f(x) playing in your head,please* I had this entire holiday. Went to Ingah in the afternoon and before we went home, we visited that church that I've been wanting to visit over a year.
Last Friday night we went out too, but just four of us, yup, AS USUAL, one of us, the busiest one can't join the gathering, but I had a lot of fun, got a stomach cramp because of 'too much laughing' thing. 
Oh, I'm kinda sorry I haven't released another buddy post this weekend, i were too busy and too stucked to type suitable  words to describe that person (alasan,man. wkwkwk) 
So, should I put a teaser of those people that I've been wanted to share to you this week?

20
21

I got a phrase that catch my mind this weekend. What is that? 'Move On' . Silly right?
One of them said this to me, "Yeah, I got this, they think it's super easy to move on right? It can take more than a year. That can't be forced."
and the other person said this to me, "..because I'm a man not a woman, I moved on faster."

what about if I say I haven't?
Just a shot to try to make everything back as it used to be, but maybe not that one inside me, i wonder why it takes a long time to forget and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment