Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey,I can't find any books that teach me how to fold these back. Can your sister do it?

I can't find anything that could help me to fold that papers back too.
zzzzzzzzz.
Thought it's really a handcraft by you.
I can't even bring back those tiny attires anymore then.
And now a little bit regret 'cos I opened and read what's within 'them'.

I'm quite fed up these couple of days for people keep on asking me 'how' 'why' 'when' and then 'how' again,'and 'how' and  'how'
Why don't you people just give it a try and make something different in your life?
It's not like I'm selfish that I don't want to share my thoughts or ideas, sometimes I just consider that your brains and skills are worth to have a shot. Understand what I mean?
Stop asking and start do your thing. Give it a try. But if you are too pussy way from the beginning, then don't even step forward. Just call yourself a coward. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment