Thursday, June 16, 2011

I count this for Randy =D

Exactly today, one of those dudes in my high-school-life has his birthday.


Exactly a year ago, he might still be no one, a person who knocked my life, but never stay inside it and knock my head. Who knows, he's now somewhat be a yes one. hhhhh. He's a person with a state of unforgivable unyu, too kind that sometimes I consider him as a fool, too spoiler that I occasionally think he is a she (he hates to be called a she sih... =p), he's somehow caring, he's somehow ANNOYING! XPPP ofcourse, he's coming to my life and mind with tons of his problems,people! XDDDDDD
Yet he comes out to be a true -garing.oversweetinface.humble- boy, he cares about tons of stupid things but can't exactly smell some serious problems. that's why I state him as a fool. =="
He's a friend of mine that will always reminds me that not every single boy is cool,this one is over cute like a girl, talkative like one of my kind too. ;P

So,should I introduce you to this person above?

Come on
Don't fall for him
He says he is a heart-breaker. =p
Anyway,
I'm done telling things that not really important to be typed above,
So,
Happy birthday,honey. X3

I'm typing whatever I want here cos this happens to be my blog. =p


No comments:

Post a Comment