Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm indeed..... sad.

I hate this. this feeling which,you know, I have buried all this years.It comes again. I've been very very carefull so I won't feel this anymore. Yeah,you can identify this as sad. However I think it's better for me to call this situation as complicated. This is why I hate all goodbye. There's no good in every bye I had. =(
I hate it when myself haven't prepare for that stupid thing called distance and apart, because I know, those things will change half of a person.Although we may still seems very close,we won't. I hate this kind of bye. ==" shit.shit.SHIT.
This is why I never want to know anybody seriously, but it seems like I tend to know people 'carefully and sensitively'. ><" See,it always end like this, I hate myself. I have to learn to let go. They have their lives to live. They have their rights to pursue their dreams.
but why you guys must act this way? When you know I don't have much time left, you act this way. you make all things clearer that I don't have that 'TIME's left with you. You know what,this kind of act drive me nuts,really. And why must you one of those people who affect my life this much? I know whether it's next year,next month or next week,or even tomorrow, it will still not enough for me. I know,this thing will come sooner and later,but....
you know.
I'm speechless. ='(

Each of you seems to come,hit my life,you change myself,and when I open my eyes, you leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment