Saturday, June 4, 2011

ummmmm.....

still mourning. not because someone passed away. hehe. I'm just preparing myself to have a twisted life AGAIN.
people start to say this to me, "C'mon,you're too overreactinnnnngggg okay.It's not like the world will end soon" | "Yes, I know... but..."
Yeah,I admit it, I'm probably over reacting. I take things too seriously sometimes. i know i shouldn't act this way, but when you feel like losing someone who you treat as a brother/sister. you'll know what this feels like.
When some'thing'/'one' which is the reason you forget things when you're upset/sad has became the reason you're 'grieving' , you'll know what I feel. =]
Hope you all understand what I mean. I'm indeed over-suffered now. ha ha.



I love these picts that I don't know how many times I've posted them. X'3


Last Standing U-Know...


No comments:

Post a Comment