Monday, June 20, 2011

This post will have lots of mis-spell I think

So, 20th June 2011. One of my reader is having his 18th birthday today.
I think my wish and pray should be typed not by tweets or walls or bb's status, I decided to just typed it here. Maybe all things I typed will seems to be akwardly retyped and retyped and retyped. And in fact that me and this one person who's having his birthday can't be like we used to be anymore, so, umm, in his birthday tonight the first thing I'ld like to mention is... I'm going to apologize, i know maybe one day I'll have to do this stuffs 'live' and I don't know when will that time come around, yet Sorry is the first thing that comes on my mind. I know,we hate sorry for it seems like sorry is just a word that has lost its meaning nowadays.. Well,my hopes and wishes for this person who's maybe gonna read this post about him are.. that what I've said and will always say, don't bother to still be you.be yourself from now on and forever, don't always try to please everybody, I know and we all know you did it almost everytime. Refuse doesn't mean like losing everybody else, losing your buddies, somehow you are losing yourself for not being genuinely you.One day you'll have your way, your own path to bring that happiness to every single person in your life, I hope that one day you'll come to think that 'job' 'money' 'help' 'one to hold on' are not all the most important things for you to do right now, well, I'm not saying that you can't do or look forward to do those things, you think too much sometimes,don't you? Try to focus on your study right now if you still have your time and opportunity to do it, there are millions of people that dream to live your life,when you are there, keep worrying about jobs and money. I know, maybe you'll think " Well,you don't get me for this one." believe me, I know, well, yeah, kinda fool, but I hear alot about you too, so, try to focus on your study I think is the best way, you can find any appropriate part-time job. it's better.
I'm greatful that maybe I'm not the one who understand you well,know you well,that I can't be someone for you to share to now, and I might become just like another stranger back from the start, but you still have those people who can do those stuffs for you. I'm greatful =]
Maybe I'll miss that person who I should begged everytime he missed his shower time at nights, that person who haunted cockroach in the middle of his chats, that person who can leave his computers alive while he's on dreamland. I come to realize that you are growing up, changing, maturing, become one better person that maybe I can't reach anymore. I'm greatful =]
I'm greatful that I manage to know such a lovely person who can stands this selfish person who's typing this post.
I come to this end that I can't give anything for you as a gift in your birthday, all I've given to you this year may be sorrows and burdens. I'm not even a good person,am I? hhh. Don't be greatful to know a person like me,you know I don't worth it,so just please don't.
Umm, there's this person who have told me something about being a replacement of you.Did you really feel that? this is what you have to know.....umm...that frankly there's no replace-man. Each of you has your own sparks,and you too. I never found anyone who even dare to be just like you in my world. I'm hoping that person was telling me a lie.=|
I know that it's been a couple of times you've tried to talk to me about stuffs we have had till today, well, this one's what funny I think, I can't talk about it straightly and 'live'-ly to you, for you looks just like you. ==a You won't stop that 'hehehe' in every single start of conversations we had, that I always come to this 'Just stop it. I don't want to talk about it' , you know, I really hope you understand this. =| =] =3

Maybe we won't be we anymore. Well, I tell you something I consider as cute from people we know, they told me that no more us is just like missing some of fun. I smile when they told me this. Some of them told me just the same thing.We'll come to the point of stranger all over again,just like games, The Sims, Harvest Moon, whatever, when some of your data's deleted,what's left is memories in your head and because the game that's deleted has too much efforts in it, has too much fun and great memories in it, that sometimes we don't even want to start that game all over again and that's why we give up.
I'm not typing this and will just bursting 'let's try it again from 0' because I know what it feels like to be a complete stranger to a person I used to know well. I've missed some stories about you, some great and fun stories about you or even those worst moments you had these months. hhhhh. I'll tell you, sometimes I feel really bad for being that person who knows nothing . TT . Maybe we'll have to start all over again. I don't know when. Just ignore each other LESS, I think that way will be great? how's it? Because I know ignoring is one of our best skills now. hhhh.

Last,
Happy Birthday.....
Maybe you'll say you don't know me well and I don't know you that well too, for the time we know each other can still be counted by fingers of one hand. I don't care. hhh.




I don't know where these two people above have gone to. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment