Monday, June 13, 2011

Read and think about this

See, I know I'm not supposed to type this in my blog, it's not my right to say things I will say after this. Come to thing about it all, I do think because this is my blog, some kind of diary too. I think I'll just say it.

Don't you feel something different?
Something's missing when you do it all over again with other people?
Others, not us.
If it's me, I won't do it. maybe iah, I don't know too.
It's not like I'm comparing, or complaining, or envy, 'kay? It's just... I do think sometimes, there are some things that are irreplacable. So when you do it again for the second or third time, more over it's with other people for that 'one same situation' , you'll start refusing something from it.
I don't know why I'm acting like there's something sacred about that place... maybe because it might be the first and the last time I went there and have so much experiences?
It just feels like broken hearted that it comes out not as good as the first one, isn't it?
I don't know why I come out with this thought that you (all) will feel this too.

I'm just typing here.
I'm just typing what I think from what I see,I'm not judging, neither am I say you mustn't do what you love.
Maybe this can be some idea for you (all) to think about again.

No comments:

Post a Comment