Saturday, June 11, 2011

To Hoiy Hoiy =)

Truly, may I say...
that i've missed you since the day you said you will be going to Jakarta to continue your study. I never know I'll be this sad,I'll miss someone like this,I never shed my tears till there were no more tears the time you have to take your flight to Jakarta. I never try to be this strong to try not to miss a person like this before. I never miss someone like... I want to hear your voice so bad,I want to know how are you,what are you doing in this moment,I want to see you laugh at me,I want to see the way you tease me with one of your hand closing your laughter. I want to see your face soooooo bad that I could have done something stupid such as buying a ticket to Jakarta as soon as I can.  
Have you poisoned my life that bad,dear the one who change me? =X 
I never miss someone till I keep on looking at my phone,waiting your text. Just a simple Hi will make my day. I never feel something which felt like a heart-broken thing you know, I kept on wondering what way can I describe my feeling last night, waiting to know how are you there, knowing that I'm very very very sad but my eyes won't drop any kind of tears. I avoid musics, I avoid songs, I avoid photos, and the thing I avoid the most are things I've made with you. 
Knowing that you have given something I never had before.  Something that I could never be able to describe in words, something that beyond diamond,gold,pearls,silvers. Something I never ever think I will get from a person or any of my friends. Yet it happens to be gifted by you. =] cutely.simply.nicely.humbly.un-neatly.passionately.just like you. hahahaha.
I smile. Smile a lot yesterday,because I don't know how to act right. You are going to Jakarta in the day I know that I'll be going to persue 3 years of my study in Sing. This is what I will categorized as galau. hhhh. =P Hey,you are the one who introduce me the way 'hahahaha' can be typed effeciently >>> 'hhhhhhh' =333
Can you promise me you'll go to La Salle to continue your study if you can,like you've said before? If it's yes for my wish, I'll be waiting you there. =]
I've never known someone who appreciate me like you do, treat me like you do. Someone who prove things with acts, not talks and bullshits. just simply you.... I'm really greatful to have you. 
Maybe you never know,you're mostly the reason why I quit hoping, and you are always my reason to keep on hoping again. Quite hilarious right? If it's IELTS that you need to pursue your study, then go for it. Okay, maybe sometimes I'll try to give you what you wish to have, I'm so sorry if it bothers you that much =( I'm not going to do it again then, >< but can you promise me too that you'll do whatever it takes (in a good way iah =P) to have what you wish to have? That way I'll stop frustating on helping you. =PP
I'm not hoping to know all of your problems, but I think it'll be nice if you can share just a tiny drop.Maybe that way it can be solved. I'm not telling you that I'm capable to solve every single problem in you, but at least, I'll be glad to be the one who may say "everything's going to be fine =)". I know you know what I mean. I don't have to talk any longer bout this,right? =p
Four years may be tough.Within that years,maybe we'll change.Again.Maybe you'll find someone better than me,I may find another amazing person in my life. I think the thing which is the most important is the present,now,how things are mantained by us so that it'll still the same,and getting much better. Am I not right? hhhh. I'm not willing to lose anyone again. not anymore. you know that I never see you as a replacement od anybody in my life, maybe ones will think I am. Honestly,I'm not. You are you, no one will ever be you.
I'll post longer and longer and longer if I keep on typing.
I think sometimes it's better to be typed when the time's right.not once in a glance. hehe.
I don't think the word 'thankyou' can simply describe everything you've done to me.Really. Even hugs and kisses don't. What do you want me to do to describe what I feel? haha. If only you are in crush on me,hhhhhhhh, you'll just be the 99,99% perfect as a person. 

imu.. i know you too. ;p






No comments:

Post a Comment